Current Year Birth Certificate Correction

If you wish to correct errors on your child's birth certificate and your child is not over one year of age, you may file a Current Year Birth Certificate Correction. Requirements:

  • Need valid Photo ID from parents 
  • Certified copy of child's original birth certificate 
  • There is no filing fee. 
  • You may pay $25 for a certified copy of the new birth certificate 
  • The form for filing a Current Year Corrections for both parents may be found here; if no father is named on the birth certificate the mother may file for a Current Year Corrections here.